C4 Youth Ministry exists to connect students to God, to others, to ministry, and to the world.
Connect to God: Growing In their relationship with God through an encounter with Jesus Christ.
- Knowing God through a relationship with Christ
- Clear understanding of what worship is
- Coming together as a Body
Connect to Others: Live in biblical community with other Christians.
- Parents are to be the primary Disciples of their home. (Deuteronomy 6)
- Our Hope is to reinforce what they are learning at home but if not we will step up and fill the gap
- Connecting with Godly Adults
- Knowing how to live life as a believer
Connect to Ministry: Know and use their spiritual gifts in service.
- Serving as part of the Body
- Understanding that they have value because they are the church
- Serving along side other Godly Adults
- Since of Belonging
- Student ownership
Connect to the World: Live on mission in Centralia and around the world